The wait is over - Upload and review PDF third-party contracts, insert default company seal and more!
Upload PDF Contacts for Review
Not all contracts that require review are word documents, sometimes you just receive a PDF contract that you need to get approved by the legal team. Till now you could only upload PDFs for signing on SpotDraft.
Now you can also upload your PDF contracts as third-party paper or a contract version, and get them reviewed before signing.
1-click company seal insertion
Company seals do not change frequently, so why should you re-upload the seal each time when signing a contract? Not anymore! You can now set a default seal for each entity on your workspace.
Steps for adding the default seal -
- Click on the company profile dropdown button on the top right of the home screen
- Navigate through to Settings > Organization > Entities.
- On each entity card, a new option of ‘Company Seal’ will now be available.
- Click on ‘Upload’ and select the file to be set as the default seal.
Once the above is done, whenever you sign a contract for that entity, the company seal will be inserted by clicking once on the placeholder, without you having to upload the seal each time.
Fetching location data from the browser for signature audits
Location information based on only IP addresses often could be inaccurate for several reasons. Therefore, hereon all users signing contracts on SpotDraft will be prompted to provide their consent to sharing location through their browser.
Along with the IP address, the signatories' location will be captured with greater accuracy to help you obtain all the relevant information required for security.
Bug Fixes 🐞 ✅:
- Address variables show up as mandatory (*) even when they are not - Fixed
- “Submit” button shows up in CP flow even when there are questions to be answered - Fixed
- Text in “Paragraph with Formatting” (Rich text) fields are overflowing - Fixed
- UI breaks in Define Logic section when Variable Names are too long - Fixed
- Yes/No fields appears as dropdown intermittently - Fixed
- Define Logic wasn’t working as expected for many BE Variables - Fixed