Here’s our first update for 2023! 🎉 Let’s get started.
Streamlining Contracts: Contract Intake Form for Information Collection
Introducing Contract Intake Forms. Now legal teams can collect key information regarding new contracts being uploaded for review from business users. Use this to:
- Prioritize contracts based on the information provided in the intake form
- Set the correct approval flows, hence improving contract execution velocity
- Generate reports to analyze which departments request contracts, deal values, etc., and share them with relevant stakeholders.
Additionally, we have introduced a Questionnaire builder for the Contract Intake form.
Now Intake form creators can add a questionnaire for collecting feedback from the builder.
This has the same functionality as the questionnaire builder for your contract templates. Legal users can now create this questionnaire, which will be answered by the business users, i.e., sales, support, marketing, etc.
Conditional Approvals come to Third-Party Contracts
We are enabling conditional approvals for third-party contracts. Previously, conditional approvals were only available to your existing contracts and contract templates.
This is now available for third-party contracts as well.
You can enable them on the intake form when you upload a fresh third-party contract. Just ensure these are uploaded as editable contracts, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Quality of Life Update and Bug Fixes
- Past dates can be set up as due dates for tasks.
- UI improvements on Tasks Center - fixed notification count not showing up properly when task count is less than ten on the header.